The Well Woman Institute of Arizona
What is it? A prospective, blended, medical entity driven by research and dedicated to the fact that women are deserving of quality medical care.
To obtain the highest level of potential by providing the latest knowledge of diagnostic and therapeutic efforts, while offering a more rational approach to women’s health care.
- Educate and Empower – Through an educational process, we will jointly develop a personalized prospective medical plan and evaluate what your prescription needs really are in order to achieve healing through a balance of systems
- Provide an alternative to current medical therapy by the use of a first line therapy which would include specifically include non-chemical, natural supplements based on each individual’s needs
- Follow each successful outcome and accumulate data for future reference related to the patient’s needs and to help other women in their pursuits*
- To allow you to recover faster, maintain life-long wellness so you can operate at your maximum potential
- Seek a more natural approach to your health
- To listen carefully to what each person says – this means the doctor spends the time to carefully and productively listen to provide a truly personalized solution
- To rid the body of all impurities, foster healing through use of detoxing materials, medically nutritional food, and thorough understanding of the problem
- Gather informational data via blood, urine and saliva analysis to create an index of diagnostic material which will allow us to treat each individual as to their specific needs
- Specific therapeutic plan to correct the irregularities identified and create a personalized prospective plan
- Incorporate a truly Fit4Living plan with the use of a more natural approach to therapeutics
- Minding the body, while mending the mind, allowing the spirit to produce positive energy initiating the healing process
- Monitor carefully the progress made in evaluating outcome
- Learn about our Well Woman Institute Team
- Find out more about Bio-identical HRT
- Meet your goals of Stress Relief and Weight Balance
- Learn more about Neurotransmitters
*No individual data is ever shared, just accumulated shared learnings.