Customized Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormones levels decline due to a variety of reasons from aging to disease to surgery. BHRT is a more natural way to replace these hormones so unlike its chemical counterparts, BHRT more closely resembles what your body should be producing.
Our goals for your BHRT
- Alleviate the symptoms caused by the natural decrease in the production of hormones by the body
- Offer the protective benefits which were originally provided by naturally occurring hormones
- Re-establish a hormonal balance
- Add more life to your years
The Regenesis Wellness Process
- First, we begin with the identification of your hormonal imbalance through serum, urine and/or saliva analysis. No one is placed on any BHRT without understanding first the deficiency or need that is present.
- Second, after your consultation, we give you a choice of how you want to take our BHRT product – either by cream, lozenge, or capsule.
- Finally, each patient is individually assessed and treated with careful attention to follow-up analysis.
Although we rely on laboratory values as a key element to your analysis and treatment, we believe that results are best measured by how each individual feels in response to dosage.
Is BHRT safe?
We have extensive research that shows that some of the product will be metabolized resulting in the formation of Estrone, a potential carcinogen. Through science we have developed a compound that will prevent this from happening so that you are given greater protection from the formation of this “bad” estrogen.
Recently, there has been a wave of interest in pellet therapy, which are selected hormones forced into the system. This type of delivery system is not recommended because of its unreliability and cost. We have tested many patients on pellet therapy and found that there is a toxic level initially, followed by a rapid drop as months pass, causing an imbalance in hormonal status.
Hormone related symptoms that may occur during the feminine life cycle
- Dysmenorrhea (cramps)
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Infertility / Endometriosis
- Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Fibrocystic Breasts
- Pre-Menopausal Symptoms
- Weight Gain
- Mood Swings
- Reduced Libido (Sex Drive)
- Vaginal Thinning / Dryness
- Painful Intercourse
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Poor Concentration / Memory Lapses
- Insomnia / Disturbed Sleep
- Arteriosclerosis and Osteoporosis